Senior Post Production Executive
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/5/2020 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Post Production Executive jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Post Production Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Post Production Executive? Senior Post Production Executive, IMDB TV
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build Earth's most customer-centric ad-supported premium free video service and to make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
As a Senior Post Production Executive for the IMDb TV Content & Programming team, you will support the definition and implementation of processes, protocols, and best practices for this new department. As part of your show responsibilities, you will track progress and manage the delivery of all assets from series and pilot productions to IMDb TV. This will include maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing finished creative assets for delivery to the IMDb TV platform. You will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all post-production work orders, and distributing assets for Public Relations, Marketing, and International Localization needs. You will work directly with internal partners, including Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development. You will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and approve post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
• Vet series staff and vendors
• Negotiate and finalize deals for post services
• Oversee on-time delivery and on-budget post-production execution
• Liaise between producers and IMDb TV teams
• Coordinate with Production and Development departments to assess scope and challenges of projects
• Collaborate closely with internal Localization, Mastering, and Technology teams in preparing releases
• Engage with Marketing, Public Relations, and IMDb TV team members to deliver assets
• Evaluate technical workflows
• Travel as required in support of show planning and execution
• 7 years of experience as Post Producer/Post Executive or the equivalent
• 3 years of experience managing series post for cable or streaming
• Understanding of budgeting, scheduling, and technical workflows
• Experience in various television and film post production environments
• Experience with scheduling post vendors and creating delivery schedules from beginning to end of production cycles This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.