Senior Photo Manager, Franchise
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Photo Manager, Franchise jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Photo Manager, Franchise postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Photo Manager, Franchise?
Full Time Job
The Amazon Originals Marketing team is seeking a Senior Photo Manager for Franchise who will be responsible for overseeing photography asset-capture and production workflow on high-security franchise titles. This position reports to the Head of Creative Production and will ensure that all photography assets of Amazon Studio's franchise campaigns are completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. The candidate will have a deep knowledge of on-set Union regulations for the physical production of unit photography and gallery (key art) photography. These assets are the foundational content that our global campaigns are built on. The Franchise Photo Manager should bring inventive approaches for photo management and have a deep understanding of photography production, asset management, SaaS user permission security, and physical television production.
The Senior Photo Manager will work to create photography-process alignment across shows, business units and vendors. The manager will have working relationships with numerous photographers to recommend appropriate unit photographers and portrait photographers according to creative. The manager for will be consulted and informed on photography crews, asset capture, crew structure, creative asset management, photo distribution, workflows, photography-related vendor contracts, capture strategy, and budgets. They are responsible for streamlining workflows, have deep ownership of budgets and business metrics tracking the over all health of the photography pipelines for Franchise titles.
Oversees Prime Video Marketing's interests in Franchise photography:
• Consults with Marketing and Studios teams on Franchise photography capture and management
• Consults with Franchise Creative Producers on 3rd unit photography crew (full time on-set video/photo crew), capture strategy, management and budget.
• Consults with Creative Producer on asset management vendors, Photo Editing vendors, photo distribution, retouching and talent approvals
• Consults on photography distribution with Photo Editors, Asset Managers and Creative Producers to maintain Franchise quality and security
• Manages overall Franchise photography post-capture flow
• Consults with Creative Asset Management, Photo Editing and Asset Management vendors on best practices and process
• Reviews Franchise title photography key sets
• Aligns with Studio teams on process and the tiered security model.
• Stays informed on all requests to make sure they're aligned with the high security levels of these shows.
• Provides daily supervision as well as consulting, training, development and process management of US-based Franchise Photography Teams
• Understands the creative production process, terminology and on-set union etiquette standards
• Communicates alongside the title's Lead Creative Producer with key stakeholders internally (Studios. Marketing, PR, X-Ray, Social, Synergy) and externally (agencies, photographers, directors, directors of photography, vendors) in a spirit of collaboration, building strong relationships with stakeholders, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues/problems in an effective manner.
• Proactively works to problem solve and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity
• Works with senior leadership to create policies and procedures and best practices that impact Franchise Photography.
• Consults with international teams and productions to help them follow US marketing process
• Has a network of industry professionals to recommend for productions, relevant photographers, content creators and producers.
• Has experience negotiating contracts with vendors, production companies and unions.
• Has experience with digital capture and metadata
SaaS and Creative Asset Management Platforms:
• Reviews and consults on Creative Asset Management system's structure, security, redundancy, metadata and auditing
• Consults with Asset Management and Security teams, internal and external, on best practices and process
• Works with external vendors on Creative Asset Management, Photo Editing and Retouching
• Regularly audits alongside Asset Mangers Franchise CAM users and usage metrics
• Consults with Studio and Marketing teams to project future needs and scale tools up accordingly
• Consults with Studio Technology teams on any projects that affect photography and align Marketing needs
This role is based in Culver City, CA but travel will be required.
• 5 years of creative services experience
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• 7 years producing photo and motion shoots at a network, streaming service, or advertising agency.
• An understanding of the creative production process and terminology.
• Knowledge of the Macintosh operating systems.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• An understanding of the creative production process, terminology and on-set etiquette standards.
• Network of industry professionals to utilize on productions, relevant directors, directors of photography, photographers, content creators and producers (VFX, AV, etc.).
• Experience negotiating contracts with productions companies and unions.
• Experience with Union and Non-Union Hiring and Filming.
• Experience in Digital Fusion or similar editing program.
• Experience with digital capture and video editing software.
• Understanding of photography including file formats and terminology.