Senior Manager, Global Go-To-Market Strategy
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Global Go-To-Market Strategy jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Global Go-To-Market Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Global Go-To-Market Strategy? Senior Manager, Prime Video Global Go-To-Market Strategy
Amazon Prime Video is shaping the future of streamed entertainment with a mission to become the world's most loved entertainment brand. To help us fulfill this mission, we have created a new Senior Brand Manager, Go-To-Market Strategy role based in Los Angeles. This team will partner with the US-based content marketing teams and regional business leaders to facilitate the execution of breakthrough multi-channel campaigns on global tentpole movie and series titles, acquiring and delighting international customers.
Reporting to the Global Head of Go-To-Market Strategy, this role will provide time zone continuity as global content marketing campaigns are developed, act as a center of excellence for regional insights and a connection point for regional markets to access the toolkits of campaign assets created by central content marketing teams. They will be an expert on regional consumer behavior, including local consumer behaviors, entertainment landscape, Prime Video brand health status, media consumption patterns, local product and the customer journey. Success will be measured by the performance of tentpole series and movies in-market.
The ideal candidate will have managed global tentpole brand marketing campaigns either in a home office or in-market capacity (preferably in the entertainment space) and has experience driving acquisition and engagement growth in a scaling business. They will have a track record of choosing the right marketing levers within the marketing mix to effectively meet campaign goals. The right candidate will be able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across Amazon, including regional business leads, content marketers, campaign management and channel leads. This person must have strong verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others using data, a passion for insights-driven marketing, demonstrated success working with international constituents and capacity for strong cross-functional leadership.
While the role of each regional lead will vary to serve the specific needs of their region given local structure, key responsibilities include:
• Influence tentpole campaign strategy and asset development to ensure maximum regional impact.
• Identify regional considerations as dating and localization strategies are developed.
• Maintain expertise in regional media landscapes, category dynamics and consumer behavior.
• Ensure regions are connected with toolkit of strategies and assets created by central content marketing teams.
• Establish scalable mechanisms with regions to surface any blockers to successful tentpole launches and identify opportunities for improved process.
• Input into business planning and review documents as required.
• Monitor campaign performance, document regional insights and learnings and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Some travel (domestic and international) will be required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.