Senior Manager, Content Acquisition Major Studio and Global Partners Licensing
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon. Amazon.com is seeking an experienced digital content insight analyst within the Amazon Prime Video team with responsibility for helping to expand our content provider network internationally.
Prime Video is seeking a creative, savvy and analytically-minded digital content executive to join the content acquisition team. This leader will be responsible for helping to define and execute a global content acquisition strategies with major studios, TV network groups and global content partners. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who has an attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, is cool under pressure and isn't afraid to roll his/her sleeves up as needed. S/he must have the ability to clearly and concisely communicate thoughts and ideas, both written and verbally, operate in a fast-paced environment and think outside of his/her direct sphere of responsibility.
• Execute US domestic and/or international SVOD content licensing agreements on behalf of Prime Video with major studios, TV network groups and global partners
• Develop content acquisition plans, financial metrics, and goals for senior management
• Establish and manage strong relationships with content providers at a senior level
• Lead all aspects of content licensing negotiations, including content selection, financial analysis, forecasting, and technical requirements
• Use data on customer behavior, usage and consumption to inform decision-making
• Collaborate with internal teams across all functional areas within Prime Video to define content strategies and to execute content licensing agreements (e.g., legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
• Work closely with Prime Video leaders to develop new services and product offerings
• Maintain a can-do attitude and willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary
This position will be located in Culver City, CA.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6 years of experience in media content deals and/or business development
• Negotiation experience (end to end strategy development to execution)
• Experience in negotiating complex license and/or business development agreements