Senior Executive Producer, Us Sports Production
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a creative and experienced senior leader who will build and execute content strategy and content operations for Amazon's US sports business. The Sports Team within Prime Video brings selection of live and on demand sports content to Amazon customers around the world, including NFL Thursday Night Football. This role will be a driving force in the development and execution of marquee US properties on Prime Video.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic thinker who has robust experience in all facets of sports production, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, and isn't afraid to roll sleeves up as needed. This individual should have experience in working cross functionally on high profile sports programming, managing operational teams, driving editorial strategy, overseeing content operations, and managing and developing on-air talent. The candidate should be passionate about content creation, with deep knowledge the NFL media landscape, as well as other major US sports.
• Development, and management of a US based sports content team responsible for the execution of live event, shoulder, and ancillary programming for Prime Video's NFL launch in 2022.
• Development of on-air look, feel, and tone of Prime Video's US based sports programming.
• Managing a centralized creative team (i.e. design, graphics, and branded content)
• Building a diverse, and dynamic roster of talent in front of and behind the camera. .
• Driving innovation on Prime Video's marquee US properties. End to end ownership of content creation and delivery for marquee Prime Video Sports properties
• Relationship management with key external stakeholders such as leagues, production partners, and other 3rd parties.
• Day to day collaboration with cross functional leaders to deliver an engaging, comprehensive sports experience for our customers
• Collaborate with peers throughout world to share and establish best practices for sports production on Prime Video.
• 6 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• 7 years of experience managing a team of production executives
• 6 years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer