Senior Events Marketing Manager, Consumer
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a highly intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented individual with a passion growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Events Marketing Manager, Consumer will be responsible for ideating, executing and managing external agencies for all consumer and trade events for Amazon Original Series. These events will build awareness and deepen engagement with Prime Video series. This candidate will lead the development of the events strategy, ideate and execute a wide range of events from San Diego Comic Con to SXSW. In addition to strategy, this candidate will work closely with various marketing teams including brand, media, creative, social, international, research, legal, partnerships and PR, as well as external agencies. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for concepting and executing events, will work autonomously to set the event roadmap, deliver measurable results, possess the ability to complete a high volume of task and projects quickly, have great attention to detail and organization skills. This person should possess the following; strong project management skills and excel at relationship building.
This individual will be based in Los Angeles, California.
• Develop the Consumer event strategy, think big ideas, planning and execution of events for Prime Video Original Series.
• Collaborate with and manage internal stakeholders to events for Prime Video Original Series.
• Track and analyze key marketing metrics and event performance.
• Collaborate with external agencies
• Act as a leader and ''catalyst'' who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, eliminating barriers that may work against them
• Partner with various marketing functions divisions to develop an innovative, effective and never been done before events campaign, from approach to execution
• Is on-location to manage events
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Relevant marketing experience managing events, ideally at a studio, entertainment company, brand or agency.
• An understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social, out of home, grassroots, TV/radio, and alternative marketing.
• Experience overseeing event budgets and working with team to track and forecast.
• Experience collaborating with internal partners and stakeholders, talent, and/or external stakeholders.