Senior Events Marketing Manager, Consumer and Trade
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a highly intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented individual with a passion growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Events Marketing Manager, Consumer and Trade will be responsible for ideating, executing and managing external agencies for all consumer and trade events for Amazon Original Series. These events will build awareness and deepen engagement with Prime Video series. This candidate will lead the development of the events strategy, ideate and execute a wide range of events from San Diego Comic Con, SXSW to FYC (For Your Consideration Events). In addition to strategy, this candidate will work closely with various marketing teams including brand, media, creative, social, international, research, legal, partnerships and PR, as well as external agencies. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for concepting and executing events, will work autonomously to set the event roadmap, deliver measurable results, possess the ability to complete a high volume of task and projects quickly, have great attention to detail and organization skills. This person should possess the following; strong project management skills and excel at relationship building. This individual will be based in Los Angeles, California.
• Develop the Consumer and Trade event strategy, think big ideas, planning and execution of events for Prime Video Original Series.
• Collaborate with and manage internal stakeholders to events for Prime Video Original Series.
• Track and analyze key marketing metrics and event performance.
• Collaborate with external agencies
• Act as a leader and ''catalyst'' who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, eliminating barriers that may work against them
• Partner with various marketing functions divisions to develop an innovative, effective and never been done before events campaign, from approach to execution
• Is on-location to manage events
• 5 years of marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• 5-8 years of relevant marketing experience managing events at a studio or major entertainment company, brand or agency.
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire teams, including those who are not direct reports
• An understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social, out of home, grassroots, TV/radio, and alternative marketing.
• Ability to use metrics to track performance of events.
• Ability to collaborate successfully with internal partners and stakeholders.
• Cultivate positive relationships with agencies, internal divisions, talent, external studios and other relevant stakeholders
• Oversee event budgets and work with team to track and forecast
• Solid knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platform
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple partners and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Operates with significant autonomy
• Demonstrated bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves to get work done, even when outside the scope of the job
• Relevant marketing experience within entertainment or original entertainment properties
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.