Senior Engagement Marketing Manager
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/15/2021 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Engagement Marketing Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Engagement Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Engagement Marketing Manager?
Full Time Job
Senior Engagement Marketing Manager Amazon Free
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, Amazon Music Free and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for an Engagement Marketing lead to drive continued global scale for our rapidly growing Amazon Music Free subscription offering. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming years.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians, as well as podcasts, live events, exclusive merchandise, videos and more. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our Amazon Music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
The Amazon Music team is looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, analytical lifecycle marketing leader to drive engagement and retention in Amazon Music, specifically for our Free tier of service. This role will own strategic planning of marketing initiatives to improve engagement KPIs for Amazon Music Free and retention efforts for our subscribers. You will work closely with our Business Intelligence and Machine Learning teams to evolve our understanding of key sticky behaviors and early predictors of churn. The role will partner with the broader Amazon Music Product and Marketing teams to identify tactics and channels to improve these key metrics, build the business case to prioritize resources, drive impactful experimentation, and iterate on successes and failures. You will own the strategy and regular reporting to senior leadership on progress and upcoming projects to drive these actions. You will champion best practices across our global marketing teams, supporting retention efforts across our growing portfolio of marketplaces with Amazon Music Free. This position is part of the Marketing Engagement team responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience across multiple platforms and services for Amazon Music.
This ideal candidate will provide visibility of upcoming efforts to reduce churn and increase engagement with Amazon Music Free across all channels and platforms. You will be the authoritative source of what works, what doesn't work, and what we are doing tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year to continue to drive engagement. The Lifecycle Marketing Leader will be an expert on customer behavior and business drivers, ideate new initiatives to improve key metrics, and build the case to merit marketing, engineering, or financial resources to support program growth objectives globally. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, while maintaining a constant eye on process and efficiency to establish best practices for Amazon Music Free. This position can be based ion Los Angeles or Seattle.
• Own the activation, engagement, retention and reactivation metrics for Amazon Music Free, reporting against weekly, monthly, and annual goals
• Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns
• Flawlessly execute marketing campaigns, running A/B tests to optimize creative and campaign targeting
• Partner with internal teams to build out scalable direct response marketing solutions
• Provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting
• Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase effectiveness against marketing goals
• Own key engagement metrics for Amazon Music Free identified as high-value actions
• Develop programs and initiatives to drive engagement metrics, organize and prioritize resources from marketing or engineering teams to execute, measure and analyze performance, and establish wins as best practices globally
• Drive regular, global lifecycle business reviews with stakeholders from Marketing, Finance, and Engineering
• Own consolidated, prioritized backlog of engagement and retention projects with visibility for all stakeholders
• Coordinate with Finance teams to set and update annual planning goals
• Work closely with the Amazon Music Growth and Amazon Music Free engineering team to identify in-product initiatives and customer experiences to improve key metrics
• Document results, share best-practices, and facilitate implementation across Amazon Music's worldwide organization
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Understand customer lifecycle marketing, including such concepts as customer lifetime value, retention, churn, etc.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written, with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships.
• Proven experience in digital marketing or product/program management, ideally in entertainment.
• Experience working across disciplines and managing projects across a wide range of stakeholders, including presentingation at a leadership level.
• Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
• Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
• A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
• Experience developing and managing marketing experiment roadmap
• Experience in global program and campaign management
• Experience managing competing priorities and using metrics to drive business decisions
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaign performance
• The ability to ''think outside the box'' and recommend new initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to run experiments, derive insights, and optimize to achieve desired results
• Demonstrated relentlessly high standards and attention to detail
• Exceptional project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation
• An ability to develop and continuously improve p