Senior Brand Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 6:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Brand Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Brand Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Brand Manager? Senior Brand Manager, Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is the home for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original series including the Emmy-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Jack Ryan, Homecoming and more.
Prime Video is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Brand Manager for Young Adult audiences will be responsible for executing global campaigns on and off Amazon platforms that build awareness and drive engagement for Amazon Original Series that focus on the YA audience across a variety of genres. They will lead development of integrated communication plans to launch a new series, as well as oversee planning for sustained engagement, including working with and guiding teams to build media plans, advertising creative, promotions and partnerships, digital and social media programs, complementary in-market events, campaign analysis, tracking, business development and more.
The Senior Brand Manager will develop and launch campaigns and engagement programs that impact millions of customers globally. This role will work closely with internal teams including development, media, creative, partnerships and promotions, social, international, research, legal, events and PR, as well as partner with our local marketing teams across the globe. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for driving authentic connections with younger audiences, delivering culturally impactful campaigns and working autonomously to set a roadmap and goals for performance. This person should possess a blended balance of strategist, brand builder, project manager, producer, creative, analyst and social media maven.
• Develop global strategy for consumer marketing of Amazon Original Series focused on the A18-34 audience, including creation of goals, approach, positioning, brand management, creative guidance, and overall communication and engagement strategy
• Drive 360- campaign planning in the US across social, digital, Amazon owned channels, TV, in-theater, print, out-of-home and PR
• Work collaboratively with various global teams and series stakeholders to ensure brand consistency and overall success
• Align closely with research teams to lead priority consumer insight studies
• Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Drive the development of cross-discipline plans by working closely with and gathering inputs from all internal global stakeholders including, but not limited to, Amazon owned and operated, media, social, PR, partnerships and promotions, legal, research, production, business development and other relevant teams
• Identify assets needed for each campaign/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) in a timely manner for on-time delivery and launch; build workbacks to support each deliverable
• Oversee long-lead creative development in collaboration with creative leaders; provide creative direction and feedback to agency teams to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy
• Act as a leader and ''catalyst'' who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans at a global scale, eliminating barriers that may work against this
• Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
• Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement
• Oversee project budgets and work with team to track and forecast
• Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to operationalize timely global status updates for titles
• Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, executive producers, external studios and other relevant global stakeholders to forward our position
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience owning creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to c-suite stakeholders
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.