Senior Brand Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2020 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Brand Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Brand Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Brand Manager? Senior Brand Manager, Prime Video
Prime Video is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for executing consumer and trade campaigns on- and off-Amazon that build awareness for and deeper engagement with Prime Video global tentpole event series. They will lead development of integrated communication plans to launch new programming, support awards campaigns, as well as oversee planning for sustained annual and franchise engagement, including working with and guiding teams to build media plans, advertising creative, promotions and partnerships, digital and social media programs, complementary in-market events, campaign analysis, tracking, business development and more.
The Senior Brand Manager will develop and launch campaigns and engagement programs that impact millions of customers globally. This role will work closely with internal teams including development, media, creative, awards, partnerships and promotions, social, international, research, legal, events and PR, as well as partner with external strategy and creative agencies. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for driving output and results, working autonomously to set a roadmap and goals for performance as well as have substantial experience working with executive producers and industry partners. This person should possess a blended balance of strategist, project manager, producer, creative, relationship builder, franchise manager and analyst. Critical to success will be relationships with companies, talent and external studios who may be partners on the project(s).
Manage the process start to finish for strategy, development and execution of year-round integrated marketing plans across both consumer and awards. This includes:
• Lead overall strategy and execution for series consumer and awards marketing for PV brand-defining series, including creation of goals, approach, audience targets, positioning, project management, creative guidance, and overall communication and engagement strategy
• Drive 360- campaign across social, digital, Amazon owned channels, TV, in-theater, print, out-of-home and PR
• Manage Awards strategy, including but not limited to media, creative, activations and promotions
• Work effectively and closely with Executive Producers to collaborate and achieve series and awards goals
• Drive the development of cross-discipline plans by working closely with and gathering inputs from all internal global stakeholders including, but not limited to, Amazon owned and operated, media, social, PR, partnerships and promotions, legal, research, production, business development and other relevant teams
• Work across a wide range of internal teams to gain alignment on implementation and tactical execution of Consumer and Awards initiatives
• Act as a leader and ''catalyst'' who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, eliminating barriers that may work against this
• Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
• Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement
• Partner with internal creative leadership to develop an innovative, effective and efficient creative campaign, from approach to approval
• Oversee long-lead creative development in collaboration with creative leaders; provide creative direction and feedback to agency teams to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy
• Identify assets needed for each campaign/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) in a timely manner for on-time delivery and launch; build workbacks to support each deliverable
• Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to operationalize timely global status updates for titles
• Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, external studios and other relevant stakeholders to forward our position
• Oversee project budgets and work with team to track and forecast
• Align closely with research teams to lead priority consumer insight studies
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7 years of marketing experience
• Experience in marketing, preferably within the entertainment space across both consumer and awards marketing
• Experience working with Executive Producers, including relationship management, selling through of strategy and creative and ensuring effective partnership between the series and marketing teams.
• Experience creating and leading sustained engagement and franchise-building initiatives beyond the launch of a product, preferably on significant and established IP
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.