Senior Brand Manager, Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/31/2020 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Brand Manager, Prime Video jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Brand Manager, Prime Video postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Brand Manager, Prime Video? Amazon Prime Video is the home for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including the Emmy-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Jack Ryan, Homecoming, The Man in the High Castle, The Boys and more.
Prime Video is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for executing consumer campaigns on- and off-Amazon that build awareness for and deeper engagement with a Prime Video global tentpole series. They will lead development of integrated communication plans to launch Amazon Originals, as well as oversee planning for sustained engagement, including working with and guiding teams to build media plans, advertising creative, promotions and partnerships, digital and social media programs, complementary in-market events, campaign analysis, tracking, business development and more.
The Senior Brand Manager will develop and launch campaigns and engagement programs that impact millions of customers globally. This role will work closely with internal teams including development, media, creative, partnerships and promotions, social, international, research, legal, events and PR, as well as partner with our local marketing teams across the globe. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for driving output and results for global campaigns, working autonomously to set a roadmap and goals for performance as well as have substantial experience working with executive producers and industry partners. This person should possess a blended balance of strategist, brand builder, project manager, producer, creative, franchise manager and analyst. Critical to success will be relationship building and an ability to coordinate campaign rollouts on a global scale.
• Lead overall global strategy for consumer marketing for a Prime Video brand-defining series, including creation of goals, approach, positioning, brand management, creative guidance, and overall communication and engagement strategy
• Drive 360- campaign planning in the US across social, digital, Amazon owned channels, TV, in-theater, print, out-of-home and PR
• Work collaboratively with various global teams and series stakeholders to ensure brand consistency and overall success
• Align closely with research teams to lead priority consumer insight studies
• Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Drive the development of cross-discipline plans by working closely with and gathering inputs from all internal global stakeholders including, but not limited to, Amazon owned and operated, media, social, PR, partnerships and promotions, legal, research, production, business development and other relevant teams
• Identify assets needed for each campaign/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) in a timely manner for on-time delivery and launch; build workbacks to support each deliverable
• Oversee long-lead creative development in collaboration with creative leaders; provide creative direction and feedback to agency teams to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy
• Act as a leader and ''catalyst'' who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans at a global scale, eliminating barriers that may work against this
• Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
• Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement
• Oversee project budgets and work with team to track and forecast
• Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to operationalize timely global status updates for titles
• Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, executive producers, external studios and other relevant global stakeholders to forward our position
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Relevant marketing experience, preferably within the entertainment space and on global campaigns This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.