Senior Av Producer
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/5/2020 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Av Producer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Av Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Av Producer? Senior Av Producer - IMDB TV
The Senior A/V Producer will manage the video deliverables (Trailers/TV Spots/In Cinema AV/Multi Title Sizzles, etc.) that are part of the overall marketing campaign for our IMDb TV. This position reports to the Head of AV Production and will ensure that each element of a video project is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and distributing all video marketing assets related to our IMDb TV program. The A/V Producer will serve as the ''go-to'' resource for all video specific projects and must possess domain experience in the A/V production space. This includes a deep understanding of multiple production and post production pipelines. Most important being AV production pipelines from localization, editorial post-production, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation.
• Manage all operational aspects of video projects (trailers, tv spots, promos, sizzles, etc.) from inception to completion. This role will work very closely with the Campaign Manager to ensure that the video deliverables are falling within the overall campaign timeline and budget.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep video deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Fluent in AV formats with an understanding of the fundamentals of post production, asset management, servicing, and trafficking
• Manage footage to be traffic to external post vendors and agencies.
• Determine scope of work and obtain estimates from external agency partners.
• Communicate creative feedback to agencies throughout the life of a project.
• QC video files before releasing final files to the end user(s).
• Deliver final files to internal and external partners as necessary.
• Pull clips for publicity and social and release final files in varying codecs
• Manage localization of assets for multiple territories for Day & Date global marketing release, including graphics, subbing & dubbing.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of video assets.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering large volume of video assets to external partners a must.
• 5 years of creative services experience
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• Bachelor's Degree
• Bachelor's degree in film, media, production, marketing or equivalent experience.
• 3 years' relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a digital project manager or post producer, with a heavy focus on A/V assets.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Avid, or other Project Management Software.
• Experience with image production, transfer protocols, digital asset management and publishing content for web. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.