Program Manager, Royalties & Reporting
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an ambitious Program Manager to join our Royalties and Reporting team. You will be responsible for our the Payments process within our Royalties and Reporting program, and be responsible for ensuring payments reach our partners on time as well as improving our overall payments process. The execution of this program spans multiple technical and business teams. You will develop an understanding of the technologies required to deliver payments, including royalties calculations and payment processing systems. You are able to dive into details and convey high-level plans. You'll work directly with senior business leaders to deliver aggressive goals and to identify process improvements and needed features.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• 3 years experience in program or project management
• 3 years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 3 years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 3 years of experience in program or project management
• 3 years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success
• Experience with music / digital media royalty and reporting systems and processes
• Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across functional teams
• Highly detailed driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and must be comfortable engaging with executive management.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!