Program Manager, Partner Integration
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2020 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Program Manager, Partner Integration jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Program Manager, Partner Integration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Program Manager, Partner Integration? At Amazon Prime Video we are leaders in the DTC (direct-to-consumer) space and our mission is to provide deep and diverse content for all our global customers to enjoy. We are changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand across a multitude of devices. As Program Manager, you will play a critical role in the Partner Integration Management team and will be integral in transforming the way our partners deliver content to Prime Video. The Global Partner Integrations Management (PIM) team's vision is to make Prime Video the easiest and best platform for partners to distribute their content to customers. We envision that all partners, regardless of size, capability, location or language are able to reach customers, on time and with the highest quality, in a manner that is self-service and friction free. In this role, you will use your technical knowledge and critical insights to educate and evangelize Amazon Prime Video's specifications and requirements. You will work closely with our tech teams and engineering to influence and develop capabilities that drive scale in content ingestion, delivery, and publishing. You will contribute in developing mechanisms to create standardization and structure to the partner's journey, enabling partners to deliver content on time and defect-free. You will play a critical role as Prime Video's gatekeeper, holding our partners to a high-bar in performance and quality. This role will require you to develop solutions to complex and ambiguous business challenges. You'll combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to foster improvements across partner engagement, partner onboarding, and improve the technical video asset and metadata delivery mechanisms.
We're looking for a best-of-the-best leader to own program management, stakeholder management, dive-deep into digital supply chain tasks, execute and deliver successful projects and programs that impact our customers. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of our partners and our customers alike. In this role….
• Evaluate and root-cause various types of problematic media files and responding to external partners with solutions
• Provide technical support to fulfillment Partners during onboarding & delivery
• Lead global partner onboarding, education, and re-education of Prime Video's requirements and specifications.
• Lead education and training for various internal and external teams on technical specifications for Video, Audio, and Subtitles
• Collaborate with internal Engineering teams to maintain understanding and proficiency of Prime Video's systems, as well as influence tech on capabilities that will drive automation and self-service
• Play a critical role in innovating our specs and building capabilities, with the goal of simplification and leading the industry with our standards
• Provide discovery and analysis for fulfillment Partner workflows to collaboratively achieve metrics-based improvements
• Lead posthouse partnership program to ensure alignment, setting expectations on requirement, meeting Prime Video's needs as well as our 3P content providers.
• Lead support efforts with our ticketing platform, be the primary contributor to our partner support page, and conduct partner performance analysis
• Drive internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing product/technology needs with longer term relationship objectives
• Lead training program to develop strategies that ensure all our partner's needs are met: including developing toolkits to address any technical needs
• Develop strong partnerships with our 3P content providers and collaborate with various posthouses, to ensure high bar on content delivery performance and quality
• 5-7 years of experience working within a large global organizations with expertise in digital video, digital supply chain, digital asset delivery, industry specs and standards
• Extensive understanding of video encoding, subtitling, and QC workflows with an ability to quickly analyze and reconcile problematic files and suggest fixes or alternative workflows
• Deep knowledge and understanding with common OTT file formats
• Understanding and familiarity of componentized based packages such as MDDF (MovieLabs Digital Distribution Framework) including identification of content using EIDR (Entertainment ID Registry), delivery of content metadata using MEC (Media Entertainment Core Metadata) and MMC (Media Manifest Core), and delivery of availability metadata using EMA Avails.
• Strong desire to lead the investigation and troubleshooting of media related issues
• Passion for teaching & collaboration; being able to distill technical details down to relatable terms and definitions
• Ability to communicate and interact with vendors and partners alike on a global level and frame projects with sensitivity to cultural diversity and industrial variation
• History of being the go-to technical problem solver for a group preparing or receiving media
• Ability to thrive in a culture based on feedback, innovation, and constant change
• Experience improving/implementing manual process and drive automation This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.