Production Operations Product Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Operations Product Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Production Operations Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Operations Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. In 200 countries, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of the Production Strategy & Business Operations team. The team is responsible for developing strategy, tools, and processes to scale operations for WW Production & Post. We produce and deliver Originals content to the global customer. The ideal candidate can solve highly ambiguous problems, drive product adoption across teams, set strategic roadmaps, and prioritize trade-offs. S/he can operate with little direction. The role relies heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverables. We are looking for someone who both is passionate about the work to make television and movies, and equally passionate about applying solutions to scale operations.
The production operations PM's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Centralize and streamline reporting across all production & operations departments (physical production, post production, and localization).
• Identify, recommend, and implement process and workflow improvements that help production operations scale rapidly.
• Set and analyze operations metrics and benchmarks for production planning, delivering insights on our production efficiency on series and movies.
• Establish and improve existing templates and/or databases that organize vital information and workflows.
• Identify and analyze operational benchmarks for production planning, monitoring for and developing mechanisms to ensure data integrity of information related to the operations of our shows.
• Develop mechanisms and solutions that drive operational precision, collaborating cross-functionally with teams that produce content (Casting, BA, etc.), data analytics, and tech applications.
• Contribute to business documents related to operational excellence and the production lifecycle.
• 1 years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6 months
• 5 years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Bachelor's Degree
• Familiarity with SQL and relational database management.
• Experience creating workflow solutions.