Production Health & Safety Mgr
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 10:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Health & Safety Mgr jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Production Health & Safety Mgr postings
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. In 200 countries, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
The Production Safety Manager will work on global productions as part of a team of health and safety professionals. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Production, Post-Production, Production Finance, Legal, Risk Management and Creative Development teams. You will also evaluate new production safety related offerings and provide advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of safety management areas.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and improve Amazon's production safety policy, providing guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Amazon safety policies.
• Drive and develop safety services to Amazon's global productions and Studio facilities worldwide.
• Evaluate Production Safety programs in an effort to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ensure production teams are aware and knowledgeable of their responsibilities.
• Work directly with production teams in the planning and execution phase of all filming: assessing safety needs, securing appropriate vendors, and traveling to remote locations as required.
• Oversee and direct the development and distribution of production health & safety, environmental and other safety guidelines.
• Respond to, and investigate emergencies, incidents, and accidents.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with industry safety organizations, employee representatives and governmental regulatory agencies as appropriate.
• 3 years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 3 years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience