Production Coordinator, Us Scripted Production
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. In 200 countries, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, The Underground Railroad, Carnival Row, the Academy Award-nominated Sound of Metal and The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
We are hiring a Production Coordinator to support the Head of US Scripted Production. The Production Coordinator is responsible for a high volume of tasks including calendar management, organization of production documents, and production data tracking. An enthusiastic, team-oriented approach is essential. The position requires the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about physical production and becoming production managers.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain day-to-day schedules prioritizing activities with good judgment and business understanding, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Assist with travel itineraries and expense reports
• Ownership of on-boarding process and space management for team
• Manage all administrative support functions, including meeting preparation such as video and conference call coordination, supply ordering, and team event coordination
• Compile and distribute notes for various team meetings
• Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements.
• Compile, distribute, and store production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, reports and schedules) on the studio network and Scenechronize
• Maintain relationships with vendors and show level counterparts
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company
• 1 years of on-set physical production experience