Production Coordinator, Unscripted
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced seasoned Production Coordinator to aid the unscripted production team in managing the production and delivery of their assigned projects. The successful candidate will possess the capability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business. You will also be detail oriented with superlative organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key. This position will report to the Head of Production and assist our Production Executives to help manage our projects and 3rd party production partners.
• Work closely with our Production Managers, Production Executives, and Head of Production in all aspects of unscripted projects from development to production and post production
• Assist team to analyze budgets and cost reports
• Works with production companies and internal post-production team to insure delivery of all required technical, video and legal documents and contractual deliverables.
• Provides coordination between internal departments such as creative, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance, and tax
• 3 years of experience at a network or production company environment
• Experience with delivery of assets to studio
• Experience in Customer Service and client management
• Experience with production process, especially unscripted content