Principal Production Program Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2021 7:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Principal Production Program Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Principal Production Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Principal Production Program Manager?
Full Time Job
Prime Video Sports is looking for a Principal Production Program Manager to serve as a business liaison, thought partner on critical business and technical topics, and process owner for operational topics that span across the Prime Video Sports Production organization. The candidate for this position possesses deep knowledge and expertise in Amazon operational processes (e.g., OP1, QBR, Workback docs, etc.) as well as certain technical or business fields. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who is able to communicate and influence successfully at all levels of the broader organization, thinks strategically, and operates effectively in a complex, global and dynamic environment.
The Production Program Manager will work cross functionally to deliver and drive innovation across Prime Video. You will also be responsible for managing inputs from key stakeholders and delivering high quality documents for senior leadership that outline Live Production's approach to property launches, investments, innovation, and operational road maps. The person filling this role must have the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and design business frameworks that deliver optimal results in a fast paced environment.
• Manage the global planning process and the operational cadence of activities, including OP1, quarterly and monthly business reviews
• Develop and manage strategic roadmaps that successfully deliver promised results within Prime Video Sports
• Work cross functionally with internal (AWS, Twitch, Tech, etc.) and external teams to drive optimal solutions for high visibility business opportunities
• Lead high impact projects across Live Sports Production and its partner teams to implement new technology that optimizes internal workflows and the customer experience
• Help scope, design and develop processes & methodologies for new initiatives to address business needs while removing roadblocks
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 7 years experience delivering cross functional projects or 5 years of experience with an MBA
• 7 years experience in program or project management or 5 years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements