Principal Product Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2020 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Principal Product Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Principal Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Principal Product Manager? Principal Product Manager, Tech Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and -forward experiences on and Amazon Echo , powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, , and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
As a Senior Manager, Product Management - Technical, you will lead a small team of high caliber product managers through innovation and driving development of new product visions. At Amazon Music, product managers closely collaborate with engineering, business development, teams, and more, to set strategy for the product, and define, , and directly manage all aspects of the customer experience. A successful candidate will be customer obsessed, highly analytical, and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. The ideal candidate will be able to boil down a big vision for the future into a simple set of features we can launch iteratively and experimentally, know how to strategically manage partners towards that vision, and know how to build support for their vision while taking input from other creative contributors.
• Develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs
• Own product execution and roadmap, including business cases, user stories, experience and rapid delivery in an Agile environment
• Foster tight partnerships with engineering, business development, and
• Proactively communicate plans and accomplishments and ensure alignment with senior leadership
• Own delivery of product improvements that delight customers and contribute to accelerated customer engagement
• Use customer insights to drive product and business decisions
• Demonstrate strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and get things done in a dynamic environment
• Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience with overseeing ideation, roadmap strategy, and definition
• Proven product management within a consumer device environment
• Experience creating roadmaps, and translating solutions into detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
• Strong understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
• Strong user experience/ sense, with a record of building great products
• Excellent executive communication skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.