Principal, Product Design Lead
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2021 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Principal, Product Design Lead jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Principal, Product Design Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Principal, Product Design Lead? Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of true start-up team – funded and ready for the rocket-ship ride of launch and growth ahead – yet, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions very quickly. Envision working within a scrappy, collaborative early-phase atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for listeners around the world. We help fans discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the globe, spanning mobile apps, web and TV experiences, and voice and multimodal functionality on Alexa-powered Echo devices and beyond. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in the simplest and most magical ways possible.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including design, software engineering/development, product management, marketing, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
• 7-10 years' experience as Principal Product Designer, Principal Designer, ECD, or related role
• Strong online portfolio and results in mobile app (if not also emerging platform and voice) design
• Player/coach – experience leading small, nimble teams through fast-paced, strategic design work
• Deep experience working side-by-side with Engineers, Product Managers, and other Designers
• Proclivity to build and ship – get into prototyping quickly and launch iteratively
• Passion for start-ups and being part of an early-phase team
• Expertise in design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design
• Expertise in both quick-turn guerrilla and formal user research
• Excellent communication and organizational skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.