Principal Industry Relations Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Principal Industry Relations Manager Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
• 8 years of relevant experience in account management, business development, content licensing, or finance
• 8 years of experience negotiating license and/or business development agreements
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of experience working in industry relations, business development, or growth with content creators.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and analytical skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.