Principal Content Acquisition Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Digital Music is looking for an experienced content acquisition executive to join our Content Acquisition Team. The executive will maintain and drive Amazon's relationships with current content partners. The Sr. Content Acquisition Manager will be responsible for identifying new content partners, securing additional rights from existing partners, and performing competitive monitoring. The ideal candidate will have experience closing many deals in short amounts of time and will be world class at managing projects with many content partners at once.
• 8 years of relevant experience in account management, business development, content licensing, or finance
• 8 years of experience negotiating license and/or business development agreements
• Bachelor's Degree
• Track record of negotiating complex licensing agreements
• Ability to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effective across internal and external organizations
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!