Principal, Artist Relations
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 12:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Principal, Artist Relations jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Principal, Artist Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Principal, Artist Relations?
Full Time Job
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune 500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
The Amazon Music for Artists team operates at the intersection of artists and their fans. We are a start-up team that is heavily focused on innovation, and with our growth we are seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, and analytical Artist and Industry Relations. This role is primarily responsible for building a content pipeline for live music events across Twitch and Amazon Music by working with artists, their teams, promoters, talent agencies, venues, and brands. A successful candidate for this role will be an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines.
In this role you will:
• Partner with artists, their teams, promoters, venues, festivals, and talent agencies, and record labels to build a pipelines of live music events
• Own the strategy, planning, and execution of prioritizing that pipeline for development
• Partner with ad sales teams and brands to develop and sell sponsorship packages
• Ensure that the artist has a positive experience throughout the development and production process
• 8 years of relevant experience in account management, business development, content licensing, or finance
• 8 years of experience negotiating license and/or business development agreements
• 5 years of experience working in the music industry across either artist/label relations, artist management, or live events
• Excellent written/verbal communication and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience