Post Coordinator, Us Scripted
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Transparent, Homecoming, and The Man in the High Castle. The WW Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.
We are looking for a Post Production Coordinator to support the Amazon Originals Post Production Management team. The Post Production Coordinator will be responsible for a high volume of tasks. These duties include completion and maintenance of detailed summary documents, frequent contact with internal teams, and ownership and maintenance of expansive asset and document libraries. An enthusiastic, team-oriented approach is essential. The position requires the ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside of the Post Production team while maintaining a concrete grasp of team objectives. It is also critical that the candidate possess strong writing skills and some technological fluency.?The position calls for a detail oriented, organized candidate.
Key Role Responsibilities Include:
• Learn and maintain cost-tracking systems
• Track progress and manage the delivery of assets from third party productions to Amazon Studios
• Organize and track post-production budgets, bids, schedules, production documents, and vendor information
• Regular interaction with production, development, localization, mastering, and technology department coordinators
• Work with internal content security department
• Engage with marketing, public relations, and Prime Video team members regularly
• 2 years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 2 years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery