Mobile Product Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions
in music streaming, and customer engagement.
We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year. Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
We are looking for a Mobile Product Marketing Manager to drive in-app messaging and product upsell strategy for new customers. You will be responsible for driving organic installs, optimizing authentication rates, and owning in-app messaging channel for first time users. Your mission is to help Amazon Music scale globally through the visual channels. You will work cross-functionally across Growth, Product, Design, BI, Legal, and Global teams to drive the growth of Amazon Music. You are a data-driven marketer and a leader who's particularly energized by driving aggressive growth and looking for new areas to learn and scale. Success in this role requires strategic and analytical thinking in the mobile marketing space, where you will build ambitious plans and test white space opportunities. You will identify how to acquire new customers at scale, while ensuring quality listening experiences. Overall, you will be entrepreneurial, push boundaries and execute breakthrough campaigns.
• Drive global mobile in-app messaging (IAM) strategy, testing, and execution globally for Amazon Music for new customers
• Test and learn across our mobile funnel, managing multivariate and A/B testing campaigns
• Own App Store Optimization (ASO) and collaborate with Product to launch new features in Apple App Store and Google Play Store and analyze mobile growth trends. Have familiarity with ASO agencies to drive app install growth
• Optimize new customer upsell cohorts with BIEs and Data Science. Set KPIs, establish reporting and review in-app messaging measurement and performance
• Own strategy, execution, and performance for in app marketing campaigns, including all messaging and translation. Establish ongoing creative refresh and optimization program, working closely with experiences and design team
• Responsible for driving all mobile messaging platform requirements with product and development teams
• Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance business reviews and projections for each country, showcasing results the team has delivered and presenting to country and executive leadership
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• BA/BS, MBA or equivalent work experience
• 3 years of digital marketing experience in a consumer facing technology organization
• 3 years of mobile marketing experience
• Experience with in app messaging and mobile marketing platforms (Braze, Iterable, LeanPlum, Swrve, Adobe, Localytics etc.)
• Experience with app store optimization platforms (AppTweak, Gummicube, AppAnnie, StoreMaven)
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Experience driving global programs across multiple languages and markets
• Strong leadership and communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs and communicate plans to senior executives
• High attention to detail, across both business and technical domains