Media Asset Coordinator
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan.
The Post Mastering & Media Management team is looking to hire a Media Asset Coordinator. S/he will be responsible for coordinating and tracking timely delivery of all Post Deliverables from series productions to Amazon Studios. S/he will ensure that all Post Deliverables are accounted for and brought into a centralized and accessible location for future access and long-term archiving and preservation.
• Oversee day to day workflow of all assets and documents are efficiently delivered as required and outlined in the AS Post Delivery Guidelines for each series
• Work closely with Post Production teams and Vendors to manage timely delivery of assets upon request
• Manage and track key media archive deliverables (assets/documents) by maintaining project trackers and ensuring deliverables are conformed to current technical specifications and properly archived
• Perform thorough research of media archive deliverables, outreach to 3rd party vendors and the continued maintenance of a detailed asset tracker
• Learn new platforms as in-house asset creation tools expand
• Collaborate with the Post Technology team to improve existing operational workflows by identifying problem areas and providing smart solutions
• BA/BS Required
• 1 years of experience in Mastering/Asset Operations/Post Delivery at Studios, Networks or High Volume Production Companies
• 1 years of technical experience on episodic & film workflows