Media Analyst, Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Prime Video seeks a Media Analyst supporting performance marketing initiatives across Prime Video Originals Marketing campaigns. This position would report into the Head of Performance Marketing for Prime Video marketing and will be responsible for providing insights and actionable recommendations to improve paid media effectiveness, utilizing Amazon internal and 3rd Party data. In addition, you will analyze media campaign performance, marketing investment, and provide strategic recommendations to the media team.
• Work in conjunction with paid media teams to analyze cross-channel campaign tactics (Digital and Social) and provide optimizations and recommendations
• Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
• Maintain performance dashboards, including establishing and publishing quarterly benchmarks and weekly performance insights
• Partner with other analytics team members (internal and external) to align on analytics roadmap, KPIs, and ensure consistent information exchange
• Export data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and QA data sets to ensure completeness and accuracy. Data sources will include: internal Amazon data, web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
• Retrieve raw research data compiled from 3rd party media tools (competitive spend, audience sizing) and synthesize it into usable forms for media team usage
• Work independently to mine internal and external marketing data to uncover actionable insights and help tell the story of what is driving performance
• Generate insightful visualizations to depict trends in data and inform recommendations
• Serve as thought leader internally, writing POV's on industry trends and new technologies in the analytics area
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data