Marketing Manager, Paid Social
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2021 11:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager, Paid Social jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Marketing Manager, Paid Social postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager, Paid Social?
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a talented marketing manager to create, optimize and deploy paid social media strategy in support of Prime Video and our growing library of Prime Original TV shows and movies. The successful candidate will be highly experienced with running paid social media marketing campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will develop and launch social programs that impact millions of customers globally, including both one-off campaigns and programmatic opportunities. You will work across internal partner teams including creative, brand and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will work with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and standing up new programs in the paid social space, then testing aggressively, leaning into traction from these tests, and prioritizing areas to scale our social marketing efforts. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, and test and deploy new strategies for customer segmentation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, thinking creatively whilst still measuring rigorously with data, and executing daily at the highest level. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Prime Video.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Devising, launching, testing and optimizing paid social campaigns and strategies
• Working closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies.
• Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
• Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of experience working full-time on paid social marketing programs
• Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale paid social marketing programs
• Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills
• Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
• Has relentlessly high standards
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution