Marketing Manager, Paid Social
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2020 6:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager, Paid Social jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Marketing Manager, Paid Social postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager, Paid Social? Prime Video is seeking a talented Marketing Manager of Paid Social to create, optimize and deploy paid social media strategy in support of Prime Video and our growing library of Prime Original TV shows and movies. We are seeking an experienced social marketer with a genuine passion for movies and TV. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will develop and launch social programs that impact millions of customers, including both one-off campaigns and programmatic opportunities. You will work across internal partner teams including creative, brand and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will work with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and standing up new programs in the paid social space, then testing aggressively, leaning into traction from these tests, and prioritizing areas to scale our social marketing efforts. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, and test and deploy new strategies for customer segmentation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Prime Video.
- Devising, launching, testing and optimizing paid social campaigns and strategies.
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies.
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
- Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
• 3 years of marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.