Marketing Manager - Paid Social
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a talented Paid Social Marketing Manager to create, optimize and deploy paid social media strategy in support of Prime Video and our growing library of Prime Original TV shows and movies. We are seeking an experienced social marketer with a genuine passion for movies and TV. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will develop and launch social programs that impact millions of customers globally, including both one-off campaigns and programmatic opportunities. You will work across internal partner teams including creative, brand and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will work with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and standing up new programs in the paid social space, then testing aggressively, leaning into traction from these tests, and prioritizing areas to scale our social marketing efforts. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, and test and deploy new strategies for customer segmentation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, thinking creatively whilst still measuring rigorously with data, and executing daily at the highest level. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Prime Video.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Devising, launching, testing and optimizing paid social campaigns and strategies
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies.
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
- Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in paid social marketing
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Experience in entertainment industry, brand marketing spend and/or with subscription businesses
- Experience within a media/social agency, working on social campaigns specifically
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale social marketing programs
- Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.