Manager, Studio Digital Asset Management
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a Manager of Studio Digital Asset Management. This role is responsible for day to day development, oversight and management of the studio's digital asset management strategy, reporting to the Head of Studio Digital Asset Management. This strategy will support the use of a diverse matrix of digital assets within today's workflows, but will also help shape the long-term infrastructure for tomorrow's digital asset needs. Successful management of this strategy requires this role to support in the identification, implementation and support of systems and processes covering another diverse matrix of digital asset workflows. This role must also be able to connect with a range of business units, determining each business' unique need; allowing areas of customized support to be supported while also influencing the adoption of enterprise solutions where they make sense.
As part of the digital asset management strategy, the Manager of Studio Digital Asset Management will also support the development the studio's digital asset retention program. This program addresses the most cost-effective methods for storing digital assets in today's infrastructure and also identifies key digital assets to support tomorrow's content sales and distribution needs.
This position will recognize the necessity of accurate digital asset cataloging and metadata standards programs, making efficient use of company master data, cataloging captured during workflow in conjunction with tailored cataloging programs that ensure digital asset metadata that ensures proper storage and efficient search and retrieval of assets.
The Manager of Studio Digital Asset Management role is responsible for day to day management of all digital asset types, covering a wide range of business domains with an equally wide range of business functions from Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production, Visual Effects, Marketing and Distribution. This role not only supports the needs of the domestic businesses, but must also develops programs supporting the complex versioning of digital assets for worldwide support.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5 years of experience managing teams
• 5 years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5 years of experience in program or project management
• 5 years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• 5 years of asset management experience in major organization(s).
• Experience identifying and implementing digital asset management efficiencies within business units.
• Experience optimizing workflows and applications to help maximize cost savings.
• Experience establishing digital asset cataloging and metadata standards strategy.