Lead Creative Producer, Franchise
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2021 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Lead Creative Producer, Franchise jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Lead Creative Producer, Franchise postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lead Creative Producer, Franchise?
Full Time Job
The Amazon Originals Marketing team is seeking a Lead Creative Producer who will be responsible for managing physical production of live action and photography assets for Franchise Productions. These assets are the foundational content that our global franchise campaigns are built on. This position reports to the Head of Creative Production and will ensure that all elements of Amazon Studio's Franchise campaigns are completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. The Franchise Lead Creative Producer should bring inventive approaches for this genres production and have a deep understanding of social media. This role works within a Creative Production Team, cross-functional stakeholders, and across Studios Partners.
This role partners with show production to execute the physical production of the campaign's strategy and creative. It requires the ability to pivot and adapt on demand, as it supports its cross functional partner's needs. This includes managing all aspects of studio and on-set global productions from the ideation to delivery. It requires the ability to accurately assess the complexity and creative needs of a project in order to assign and/or hire the appropriate resources (production company, photographer, director of photography or full video crews) for the job. It also requires the ability to work cross-functionally with show production teams, talent representatives, creative directors, public relations, synergy group, and external agencies/vendors throughout the life-cycle of a campaign. The ideal candidate will need to think strategically about scale solutions, and how to staff accordingly with premium capture skills that elevate franchise content above the rest.
This person must have a deep knowledge of the production process, including post production for Behind the Scenes (BTS) featurettes, On-Camera interviews (EPK), Gallery shoots, and Promo spots (e.g. from teasers to Super Bowl commercials). This person is versed in SAG, Union, and DGA rules and regulations and has experience editing Key Sets and obtaining talent approvals within the entertainment space. This person must be highly organized with a passion for photography, live action cinematic content production, metrics tracking and process building.
include but are not limited to:
• Produce all photo and video shoots which includes hiring and recommending the appropriate photographer, director, director of photography, crew, and/or production company to execute the creative vision of a given campaign.
• Create shoot schedule and manage shot list on the date of the shoot, continuously balancing the needs of the marketing group as well as talent, EPs, reps, etc.
• Send out talent memos and call sheets to all talent and talent representation prior to a shoot production.
• Serve as liaison between show production and internal partners to schedule and coordinate on-set visits for their specific needs (PR, Social, BTS, EPK, social video capture, etc.).
• Oversee all photography production and post production. Manage asset management vendors, Photo Editing vendors, Edit Key Sets, retouching and talent approvals
• Negotiate and license or production third party contracts.
• Communicate with key stakeholders internally (Marketing, PR, X-Ray, Social, Synergy) and externally (agencies, photographers, directors, directors of photography, vendors) in a spirit of collaboration. Build strong relationships with stakeholders, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues/problems in an effective manner.
• Proactively work to problem solve and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity.
• Work with senior leadership to create policies and procedures and best practices that impact the broader department.
This role is based in Culver City, CA but travel will be required.
• 5 years of creative services experience
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• • 7 years producing photo and motion shoots at a network, streaming service, or advertising agency.
• An understanding of the creative production process and terminology.
• Knowledge of the Macintosh operating systems.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• An understanding of the creative production process, terminology and on-set etiquette standards.
• Network of industry professionals to utilize on productions, relevant directors, directors of photography, photographers, content creators and producers (VFX, AV, etc.).
• Experience negotiating contracts with productions companies and unions.
• Experience with Union and Non-Union Hiring and Filming.
• Experience in Digital Fusion or similar editing program.
• Experience with digital capture and video editing software.
• Understanding of photography including file formats and terminology.