Influencer Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Influencer Marketing Manager, Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This person will be part of a dedicated group within Prime Video Marketing that maintains relationships with influencers and fans of our series, films and brand. The team works collaboratively with Marketing, PR, Social, Media, Promotions, Events and Partnerships to increase engagement and reach. The Influencer Marketing Manager will lead sourcing and maintaining an 'always-on' relationship with influencer talent.
From award-winning shows and films like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Troop Zero, Savage X Fenty, The Boys, Fleabag, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Amazon is building a world class entertainment offering, and we are looking for someone with an entertainment marketing background who can support our growth. A successful candidate who has worked with influencers, senior executives and talent of all different styles and motivations. You have in-depth knowledge and experience working on social and digital marketing. You are fluent in social marketing best practices and know how to collaborate with talent and creators to build world-class digital marketing campaigns. A successful candidate will be excited to grow Amazon and Prime Video into the best place for creators to work, and deliver key Prime Video business plans that create breakthrough influencer campaigns and drive key Prime brand engagement and business metrics.
Content & Pop-Culture Junkies at heart, we passionately believe that the best stories empower people and drive meaningful conversation, one episode at a time. Our ambition is to connect authentically with customers through topical & locally-nuanced stories that entertain, delight and inspire. In this role you will be responsible for planning, creating, iterating and distributing bespoke editorial content in various formats through social media platforms. You will understand how to bridge quantitative inputs (the science) with the qualitative characteristics of content, creators and talent (the art), and you will be expected to use those skills to make informed decisions and engage influencers in our marketing initiatives. You will serve as an influencer marketing expert for Prime Video, working closely with many partners, including Marketing, Social, PR, Creative, Media, agencies, production companies, Amazon Original Talent and Amazon businesses to drive incremental consumer engagement, consideration and video streams via influencer strategy.
In this role, you will have a deep understanding of the marketing tools and channels that engage entertainment audiences, the competition, and consumer consumption trends, as well as having strong relationships with influencer talent.
• Develop and maintain direct relationships with A-list creators and content Studios; success will in part be measured by the talents' participation in Prime Video's marketing process and satisfaction with Prime Video.
• Partner with talent, influencers and Prime Video internal teams to create impactful campaigns that drives social conversation.
• Drive regular communication and engagement with influencers
• Brief & manage a roster of creative/production/influencer/social media agencies
• Oversee our social media distribution approach for partnerships balancing channel efficiencies/target, talent goals and content creative
• Collaborate with a range of internal (PR, Legal, Content) teams to negotiate agreements and amplify impact
• Maintain knowledge and expertise and be resident expert in target demo/genre
• Have a pulse on trends and leaders in the social community
• Develop creative strategies to secure influencer participation while delivering results for Prime Video campaigns
• Partner with key cross-functional teams to influence successful, measurable marketing ideas, and plans in order to drive Amazon Originals advertising, while integrating influencer participation in our marketing, advertising, owned and operated channels and events.
• Build strong relationships and become a critical partner to the internal Prime Video series, film brand and PR leads.
• Partner with Marketing to influence differentiated marketing plans that optimize influencer skills.
• Develop KPI's and insights both internally and with external partners to benchmark expectations and goals
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• 5 years of entertainment experience in a talent agency, marketing agency, studio, PR agency, TV network or production setting.
• Experience successfully integrating talent into marketing programs; a portfolio of work that shows your ability to help drive breakthrough talent integration in social and promotional campaigns.
• Experience elevating brands and building strong entertainment industry credibility with actors, directors, producers and Studios.
• Experience building effective marketing plans and entertainment product launch strategies.
• Experience identifying new business opportunities in entertainment and bringing those opportunities to a successful close.