Head Of Young Adult Audience Development
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 5:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Head Of Young Adult Audience Development jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Head Of Young Adult Audience Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Young Adult Audience Development? Head Of Young Adult Audience Development - Prime Video
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering more than 250,000 new release movies, next-day television shows, and classic favorites to rent or purchase on demand. Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of titles for no additional charge, including exclusive Prime Original Series and Movies like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Borat, Coming 2 America, One Night in Miami and Guava Island.
We are seeking a customer-obsessed leader to authentically connect with, and acquire, new customers by leading a cross-functional team of marketers, strategists and social media experts. This leader will also partner closely with teams of content development and acquisition executives and product managers, as well as producers, showrunners, and filmmakers, to position new content and experiences to diverse audiences and showcase and celebrate our diverse slate of content and talent.
Reporting to the Director of Emerging Audiences, you will drive the overall strategy for key audiences and ensure our marketing is inclusive, relevant and authentic. This talented leader will be self-driven by a passion to serve the Young Adult audience and inspire boundless creativity across all touchpoints from traditional marketing (e.g. advertising) to non-traditional, as well as experiential, all the way through the product experience. You will be attuned to culture and trends and serve as the voice of our diverse audience as well as have a deep understanding and appreciation of research and analytics.
You should have passion for diving deep, strong project management skills, a high level of customer focus, and a track record of transforming marketing plans into creative execution that breaks through in culture and is amplified through word-of-mouth. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and energizing environment.
• Optimize every stage of the customer journey with inclusivity from awareness, through acquisition and engagement, and through brand loyalty.
• Dotted line management of, content strategy, PR and product management teams
• Provide comprehensive strategic direction for inclusive marketing campaigns and make actionable recommendations in digestible form to senior leadership
• Provide strategic recommendations for marketing positioning, messaging, creative and media.
• Influence content greenlight and acquisition decisions, informed by research and data
• Influence product experience design based on data and insights
• 9 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 8 years of marketing to end-consumers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present in large groups and handle high-pressure communication with senior management
• Outstanding analytical skills and strong business acumen
• Experience with managing large cross-functional projects
• Experience with and understanding of marketing concepts and practices This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.