Head Of Product Design
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Head Of Product Design Amazon Music, New Projects
• 10 years of design experience
• Experience managing teams
• Minimum 8 years designing interactive experiences with consistent growth in scale and project complexity
• Demonstrated experience leading and growing high performing design teams
• Bachelors degree in design or related field
• Demonstrated experience designing in agile environments
• Demonstrated eCommerce and/or retail design experience
• Mastery of standard interactive design tools and process
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead large, complex projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong visual/interaction or user experience/information architecture skills
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.