Head Of Global Campaign Management, Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering a variety of streaming products including Originals programming, Exclusives, Movies and Live Sports. Our customers have unlimited access to thousands of titles, like Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan and Man in the High Castle and award-winning series like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Fleabag, and Homecoming.
The Head of Prime Video Campaign Management works collaboratively with Movies, Series, Awards, Events and Brand Marketing teams to manage, develop and execute measurable marketing campaigns that achieve Prime Video business objectives. In this role you will lead our team of Campaign Managers, who are focused on the successful and efficient delivery of cross-functional title and brand marketing campaigns, locally and globally. You will partner closely with cross-functional Marketing leaders to ensure our overall operations enable the focus, optimization and results that our growing business requires. We are driven to create new and innovative ways of working, tracking and optimizing along the way.
• Set our North star for operational excellence, and identify our roadmap to get there as a leader within a highly-matrixed organization.
• Develop a consistent foundation of operational launch principles for our Marketing organization, that will raise our bar of efficiency.
• Partner closely with cross-functional leads (brand, creative, events, studios, finance, production) to understand the business strategies that would inform roadmap for and optimization of workflows and campaign management systems.
• Work closely with finance to develop our creative budget forecasting and tracking practices.
• Ensure campaign management teams are successfully managing creative development and production budgets and timelines, and agency relationships, with deep partnership and alignment from creative, brand and production teams to ensure we're meeting our campaign budget targets, and evaluating the right trade-offs to achieve optimal business results.
• Manage key business mechanisms including budget and staff forecasting, systems roadmaps and regular cross-functional campaign health reviews.
• Communicate with senior management regarding risks or issues within our operational initiatives and campaign roadmaps, and develop solution-oriented action plans to mitigate these risks.
• Recruit, supervise, train, and develop the team, while fostering a culture of trust.
• Audit, build and optimize International campaign workflows for creative imports and exports.
• • Bachelor's degree in communications, business, marketing, or related field
• 10 years of experience managing and developing teams as a leader in account management, campaign management, or project management with direct reports.
• Experience as a budget owner and team leader, within an entertainment or agency campaign management, project management, or client services group.
• Experience with (and informed on) systems relating to program, project, resource and client management (such as Jira, MS Project or similar project management and resource allocation tools).