AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Imagine being part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products where every team member has a voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up.
The Amazon Music team seeks a dedicated, self-driven Executive Assistant with strong communication skills to support the Director of Artist Marketing and Director of Editorial in our Culver City, CA office. In addition, you will partner with the existing EA team to offer comprehensive support for a highly-distributed global organization. A successful candidate will have experience with heavy calendar management, travel coordination, event planning, large internal team meetings, leadership meetings, and external meeting coordination. This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and a passion for organization. Superior attention to detail, great judgement, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests across global teams is critical. The right candidate will have a strong bias for action and the ability to think strategically, while proactively anticipating needs. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company, is imperative. Humor, composure, and the ability to foster a fun and positive team environment is a must, as is flexibility and a willingness to turn on a dime as priorities shift.
Core Responsibilities Include:
• Thoughtfully manage complex calendars and scheduling for teams in multiple locations and time zones
• Set up internal and external meetings including conference rooms, AV needs, document distribution, attendance tracking
• Coordinate domestic and international travel itineraries with seamless logistics
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items in a timely manner
• Help produce presentations by compiling information, formatting, editing, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with a variety of groups including peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, and music industry professionals such as labels and artist management
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all hands, fireside chats, off-sites, and other team events)
• Champion and expand creative team traditions and activities that support a strong team culture. Have fun at work and help others do the same!
• Partner closely with the leadership team, key business partners, and other Executive Assistants to provide holistic support to the organization
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• 2 years of professional experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products