AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is the home for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, One Night in Miami, Coming 2 America and more.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the Directors supported and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a level head.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team in a fast paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
• Manage domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Manage high profile relationship with external partners
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Act as a liaison for direct reports
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
• Document writing, editing, and readiness
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
• Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
• Project management experience
• Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word management skills