AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios Finance is looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the CFO, VP Finance Amazon Studios.
The successful candidate will exercise grace under pressure, thrive in a team environment, be resourceful, and possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. He or she will react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and if necessary take effective action in ambiguous circumstances. This position requires high judgment, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to build effective and trust-based working relationships across the company. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders inside and outside the company are critical. Organizational awareness, accurate prioritization skills, mastery of traditional executive assistant skills, and superior attention to detail are imperative to this role. This role will be ever-evolving to continually meet the demands of the VP's office and requires someone with the vision and experience to help develop recommendations that contribute to a well-run office and workplace and high-impact team.
This position will work closely with other EAs in the org to provide collaborative support of the management activities and operations of the Studios and Studios finance team. This position will also work closely with the broader digital video finance executive team's EAs in Seattle.
• Manage executive's calendar with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to reprioritize as appropriate
• Keep executive organized and ensure executive is fully prepared for meetings with required materials
• Maintain and improve key information/ report files and tracking system
• Support rest of finance team and executive's direct reports as needed: with scheduling, assisting with meeting materials, organizing meeting rooms, etc.
• Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the team
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Proactively coordinate annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles
• Coordinate domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures
• Organize and manage meetings, off sites and other team events
• Manage expense reports
• Complete other tasks such as updating team organizational charts
• Play a key leadership role on the Studios EA team through mentorship, recruiting, organized team meetings, and more
• Follow through with allocated tasks and ensure appropriate and timely action on deliverables
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products