Engagement Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for an experienced engagement marketing manager to own the strategy, planning, and execution of our owned and operated channels. This role will be responsible for developing best-in-class customer experiences through effective use of channels including merchandising, email, push messaging, in-product and growth initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing zero-to-one lifecycle strategy, working alongside a cross functional team of key stakeholders. They will be a self starter, have strong creative instincts, and a passion for driving impact through continuous A/B testing and optimization.
Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Own cross-channel marketing strategy, drive execution, and establish learnings and best practices.
• Lead all customer engagement programs through email, push messaging, and in-product placements.
• Drive continuous A/B testing of content, including creative imagery, messaging and CTAs.
• Understand and create customer segmentation, cohorts and testing plans.
• Establish and optimize reports and perform detailed analysis to drive conversion rates.
• Work closely with product and development teams to inform and drive necessary features, tools and platform optimizations.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• 3 years of relevant work experience managing online customer experience, marketing strategies, and site merchandising, preferably in media, entertainment, or subscription based business.
• Proven track record of creating customer segmentation and executing testing plans.
• Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results upwards.
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Experience managing large scale marketing programs and writing customer-facing content.
• A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customer and our business.
• Copywriting experience. Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated success in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented. Capable of handling multiple projects/campaigns at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and optimize merchandising programs