Editorial Lead, Global Latin Music
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2021 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Editorial Lead, Global Latin Music jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Editorial Lead, Global Latin Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Editorial Lead, Global Latin Music? Amazon Music is looking for a creative and organized Editorial Lead for Latin Music, based in Los Angeles, to help drive and execute our Editorial artist content strategy across multiple channels . The Editorial lead needs to be able to conceive and execute world-class, entertaining artist content for both video and audio, and then help make sure that content goes to the right channels for the right customers – from the idea stage to post-production to working with marketing and channel owners to strategize on scheduling and targeting.
• Develop and drive long-term Editorial artist content strategy for Latin Music globally
• Develop and manage world-class artist content programs for multiple channels (video, audio), using internal and external resources
• Manage production timelines and oversee content creation from pre-production through post-production
• Project manage workflows with internal and freelance stakeholders
• Collaborate with other internal music business teams (Label Relations, Artist Relations, Artist Marketing, Programming, Social Media, more) as well as other Amazon business teams (Prime Video, Studios, IMDb, Audible, more) on artist content that drives cross-functional goals
• Develop cross-functional content strategies with the local Latin teams in Latin America and Spain.
• Report to Global Head of Latin Music and work closely with Global Head of Editorial and Podcasts Content lead.
• 7 years of experience creating compelling video and/or audio, editorial content for media outlet, production company or technology/streaming companies
• Experience as editorial/creative lead for a successful podcast or broadcast program, that demonstrates an ear for inventive approaches to audio storytelling
• Deep Latin music subject matter expertise and experience collaborating with artists and industry on content
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
• Proven ability to thrive in a fluid environment and think on the fly
• Experience working with multiple teams / stakeholder This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.