Digital Designer / Editor
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Amazon Prime Video Originals Marketing team is looking for a creative and imaginative digital designer. This role will act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative Prime Video social and brand team. This individual must have a trending eye for design, motion and illustration. In order to succeed in this role, this candidate must have an innovative mindset, a knack for perfection and a love of entertainment.
This person will be responsible for creating engaging content from scratch - especially in the motion and clip-driven space. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and shifting priorities and possess ability to deliver work in a timely manner is key.
Please include a link to your online portfolio to be considered for this role.
• Concept and design breakthrough creative to help build community and intrigue for Prime Video programming, mainly Prime Originals
• Stay up-to-date with key moments and current trends and can help to identify ways for the social team to leverage current topics of interest as part of content development.
• Is quick at editing clips together (via After Effects, etc.) and also able apply motion/title elements to form short-form videos for use on platform and social.
• Able to work with the entire social media team to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience and engagement.
• Excel in pitching and concepting original content ideas that respond to trending behavior within social that drives awareness and relevance of the Prime Video brand.
• Is able to manage the story telling behind each creative asset to ensure it is clear, concise, snackable and true to the specific social vertical.
• Most of all ... you MUST be able to have fun and enjoy what they do.
• Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and familiarity with After Effects and Illustrator
• Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms
• Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries
• Asset deliverables includes videos, GIFs, cinemagraphs, and variety of other static and motion art.
• Strong bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done.
• Great communication, documentation and presentation skills.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and aggressive project time frames
• Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape
• This person must be a strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.