Contract Administrator - Latin America Originals
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator with a passion for high-quality television and features who wants to help a busy LATAM (Latin American) business affairs team continue to grow and evolve. This position is located in Culver City, California.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of deal making in the entertainment industry; prior experience working for an entertainment agency, studio or organization; possess the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
An individual who is adaptable, organized, able to work independently or in a team setting, able to take ownership over processes, and serve as a knowledgeable point of contact for both internal teams and external partners.
The candidate will also have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. A high level of competence, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key.
• 2 years experience working for a production company, studio, or television network
• 2 years experience in negotiating deals in entertainment
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint
• Experience handling confidential information
• Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese and English.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills