Content & Design Producer
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios seeks an experienced Content & Design Producer to join our growing Internal Communications team. This role will create innovative and compelling global employee communications – from ideation through flawless execution.
The Content & Design Producer will own crafting, delivering, and maintaining engaging content via multiple channels. The Producer will need to have superb writing, designing and editing skills, excel at prioritizing their workload, have strong attention to detail, and be comfortable working on a deadline.
Successful candidates will have experience designing content for digital/print channels, with an ability to drive and deliver projects, earn trust with customers and colleagues, and translate plans into action.
This person should be passionate about creating engaging internal communications, delivering results, and be willing to roll-up your sleeves. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are critical to success in this role.
This is a unique position and well suited for someone eager to help build a team, while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Create and deliver engaging and effective communications for multiple channels, including website, email, video, print, in person meetings and events.
• Develop metrics and track delivery against project objectives.
• Drive forward the internal communications strategy and plan – work with the Sr. Internal Communications Manager to develop and implement communications, tools and processes.
• Continually seek out ways to improve existing communication channels and processes to help us better reach and engage employees.
• Work independently on a small team within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
• Meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, and maintain a strong attention to detail to meet organizational objectives and quality measures.
• Collaborate with teams across the organization.
• Willing to roll up one's sleeves and get work done, even when at times it's outside the scope of the job
• A BA in Marketing, Communications, Design or equivalent
• 5 years communications and/or design experience
• High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media, and Microsoft Office
• Proficiency with video editing software