Community / Partner Support Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 9:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Community / Partner Support Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Community / Partner Support Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Community / Partner Support Manager?
Full Time Job
Community / Partner Support Manager Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
*Role & Responsibilities:*
We are looking for a Community Support Manager to help build a new team that is dedicated to providing to support to our roster of up-and-coming talent. The Community Support Manager will help stand up a new team, building processes and developing tools from scratch. This is a role for someone who is hungry to devise a best-in-class customer experience for creators and artists. You must have an operational and analytical mindset, and will help figure out the best ways to work with and communicate with creators at scale.
The Community Support Manager will engage directly with individuals to deepen relationships with our artist/talent partners. You will act as the talent-facing customer support team and develop programs to strengthen or scale interactions.
In this role, you will help answer support tickets from creators and other talent, so you must be well-versed in their unique needs. You must be empathetic to the artist/creator experience, and insist on the highest standards as you help them navigate the product.
The ideal candidate is a blend of an analytical problem solver with high attention to detail and someone who understands the needs of artists and creators. Because we're building a new team from scratch, you should be open-minded to how your role could grow and be excited to deliver business results under ambiguous circumstances.
* Provide prompt and efficient customer support to talent partners, including answering support tickets and responding to inbound emails.
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor, empathizing with the unique needs of talent/creators
* Think quantitatively and actively recommend ways to improve our tooling and systems over time
* Tackle difficult contacts head on, and approach problem-solving in a proactive, customer-obsessed way
* Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills, identifying trends over time
* Act as the voice of the customer to the internal team, creating systems for handling artist customer support issues and help provide input to product, marketing, and other teams to facilitate a robust feedback loop
* Collaborate on strategic account management, lifecycle management processes, and team objectives for artist on-boarding, development, and retention
* Facilitate the development of talent communities, enabling them to grow together while contributing to goals around diversity, equity, and inclusion
* Help artists/talent/creators forge a bond with the product, showcasing learning, growth, and monetization opportunities
• 2 years of post-college experience working with entertainment/media/influencer industry artists, talent, or creators
• Entrepreneurial or startup experience, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
• Experience working effectively across functional teams, building cross-functional relationships, and representing the interests of the customer to internal teams like Product and Engineering