Campaign Manager, Sports
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Prime Video is seeking a Campaign Manager to manage 360° sports marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion. This position reports to the Head of Campaign Management, Series and will ensure that each element of a launch campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
As the general manager of a campaign, responsibilities include overall health of 360° campaigns including timeline management and oversight of the creative production budget. Working collaboratively with the Creative Directors, Brand Managers and Producers, the Campaign Manager to ensure the full creative asset budget is strategically allocated and managed per discipline throughout the lifecycle of a campaign and advises on incremental budget needs. Alongside the Brand Manager, they plan the overall campaign structure and have oversight of workbacks across disciplines for key campaign strategy and creative direction documents, source asset capture and marketing asset development to ensure delivery per campaign milestone. Campaign Managers may oversee development of the AV, digital and print creative assets, including being the main point of contact with external partners and agencies to ensure deadlines are met. Campaign Managers are responsible for identifying campaign risks, providing solutions with timelines and owners, and driving resolution with escalation to leadership if needed, ultimately providing the structure, discipline and momentum to deliver campaigns on time and on budget.
• Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• 3 years of creative services experience
• Bachelor's Degree