Campaign Manager, Prime Video Events & Promotions
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Campaign Manager for Events and Promotions works closely with our Events and Promotions and cross-functional partner teams to facilitate effective creative delivery and streamline creative operations in support of our Amazon Prime Video events, activations and promotions. This role will work very collaboratively across all Marketing teams, including but not limited to the Events Strategy team, Creative Directors, Brand Managers, Producers and Finance. He/She will seek out details for what creative assets need to be delivered for execution, develop project work back timelines, work with resource management leads to ensure projects are staffed accordingly and guide production activities from inception to completion to ensure delivery is on strategy and built to required specifications.
• Manage operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budgets.
• Determine resources and execute projects with internal and external creative teams in alignment with delivery specifications, brand guidelines and strategic goals.
• Manage and track necessary creative approvals.
• Communicate regularly with Events and Creative teams to establish campaign production priorities, milestones, and deadlines.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Oversee and track creative budget, negotiate costs, and develop budget efficiencies.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate clearly to stakeholders with updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• 4 years relevant experience producing and managing creative development and/or production (print, digital, social, broadcast/video) at a creative agency, production company, network, studio as a project manager or creative producer.
• Knowledge of creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project or Account Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations.