Campaign Manager, Imdbtv
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Campaign Manager, Imdbtv jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Campaign Manager, Imdbtv postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campaign Manager, Imdbtv? IMDb TV is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer-centric ad-supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy. To help us achieve this vision, we are seeking a Campaign Manager to drive campaign operations for a growing slate of exciting titles.
At IMDb TV the Campaign Manager is the Chief of Staff for campaign efforts. In essence, they are the pragmatist partner to the Marketing Manager. Campaign Managers are responsible for time, budget, and for being the main point of contact for all cross-functional teams' needs (assets, etc.), including Social, Xray, Franchise, Starlight, and Synergy as well as ensuring excellence in total team output. Campaign Managers are counted on to provide the structure, discipline and momentum to deliver campaigns on target per campaign objectives.
The Campaign Manager is expected to be fiscally conscious but inventively clever at executing campaign efforts in ways that are creatively superb. The role is the advocate of campaign process and the predictor of hiccups before they happen. The Campaign Manager should be the best dot-connector on the planet, keeping stakeholders regularly in the loop. Seasoned in conflict resolution and inspirers of team collaboration, The Campaign Manager is a whole-lifecycle thinker (including Awards) to ensure every angle is covered, as efficiently as possible.
The Campaign Manager is:
• The end-to-end business manager of campaigns.
• The main internal point-of-contact throughout a campaign – the cross-functional team lead, the global lead, as required.
• A key partner to Brand Strategy; the operational arm of the strategy.
• The Production & Operations team captain within the pod – a mentor, leader, and advocate for those disciplines.
• The voice of the entire team – knowing the needs for all cross-team members and representing them in all meetings/decisions, especially when they are not present.
• A creator of accountability across the team to ensure milestones are met.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Overall health of 360° campaigns including workback calendars, timeline management, and oversight of the creative production budget.
• Aligning with the Marketing (a/k/a ''Brand'') Manager in planning the campaign operating model and in creating oversight of workbacks across disciplines.
• Aligning the strategy, creative, social and media leads/teams towards common objectives and shared timelines, playing the voice of reason when parties are not aligned.
• Working collaboratively with the Creative Directors, Marketing Managers, Producers, and Marketing Finance to ensure the full creative asset budget is strategically allocated and managed throughout the lifecycle of a campaign.
• Working collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements and to ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Acting as the main point of contact with internal and external partners and agencies to ensure deadlines are met, including – as necessary – the strategic allocation of resources, rate negotiations with external partners, and oversight of the development of AV, digital and print creative assets.
• Obtaining necessary approvals and communicating plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensuring the team establishes and maintains appropriate processes and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipating and ability to mitigate problems as they arise while ensuring updates on progress, relevant delays and budget implications are communicated to stakeholders.
• Inventing and Simplifying processes and the use of system tooling to support efficient collaboration, campaign planning, resource tracking and creative review/approvals.
• Raising the quality bar and foster continual process improvements through routine post mortems and collaborative feedback with cross-functional partners.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• 4 years relevant experience producing and managing 360° marketing campaigns (print, digital, social, broadcast/video) at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or creative producer.
• Knowledge of creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.