Campaign Manager, Brand
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Campaign Manager for Brand manages Brand Systems/Brand Guidelines, 360° Brand marketing campaigns, and related projects from inception to completion with a focus on Prime Video. Working collaboratively with the Creative Directors, Brand Managers and Producers, the Campaign Manager for Brand plans the overall campaign timeline and manages creative delivery approach across disciplines. They help keep creative development, production activities and asset management on track, and aligned with project timeline, budget and creative requirements.
• Manage operational aspects of the Brand systems workflow or campaign including timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Inform resource management on team needs, conveying direction to internal and external creative teams, and execute project development, ensuring Brand guidelines and strategic goals are met
• Obtain necessary approvals and manage unplanned creative change requests.
• Communicate regularly with the Series, Movies, and Global teams to establish systems workflows and campaign production priorities, milestones, and deadlines.
• Maintain appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Oversee and track creative budget, negotiate costs, and develop budget efficiencies
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders with updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Experience managing vendors and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• • 4 years relevant experience producing and managing Brand Systems/Guidelines at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or creative producer
• Knowledge of creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.)
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations